Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Alienated

Humans have always been hoping of life in outer space. (For those of you who don't know,organisms that live in outer space are also known as 'aliens', which most of you readers should know) We're hoping that somewhere out there, we are not the only planet with intelligent life on it. Honestly, if you ask me, I'm totally OK with the existence of alien life out there, as long as they're not hostile. But I guess if there ARE aliens out roaming in the universe, I hope we don't provoke them in any way, because the last thing that I want to see is a legion of UFOs (for those of you who don't know, UFO is short for Unidentified Flying Object, but I suppose this is already familiar to you) soaring above the clouds carrying weapons that only God knows what they could do.

The first thing I know about aliens are that most of them (I said most of them because we don't know about other aliens...yet) are (slightly or totally) have more advanced technology than us humans. To prove this, take a look at the Roswell (which, by the way, is in New Mexico) incident. (Don't ask me about the details; I hardly know any) Let's make a small summary, OK? Here goes: UFO crashes, aliens aboard dead, big investigation by the humans, proof of alien existence. End of story. Apparently, the UFO that crashed was gigantic, and obviously some horribly high tech was required to construct it. The authorities managed to seize some alien corpses, and quite surprisingly, these aliens looked horribly alike to humans. (minus the bald head and the extremely pale skin and the over-sized eyes) However, some people deny that the Roswell aliens were genuine, and say that the whole thing was a hoax (Honestly, I don't think it's a hoax, I mean, how do you fake a GIANT FREAKING SPACESHIP crashing onto Mexican ground and forge all the crew inside it? Come to think of it, HOW DO THEY EVEN MAKE THE UFO??!!!)

Just in case any of you are wondering about other convenient places for alien life to land on Earth, I suggest you start checking out Area 51, a decommissioned military camp in the USA. Most alien sightings have been reported there. Other places to look are barren places on Earth, such as the countryside, the suburbs, and probably some isolated rest areas on the Nevada highway. Why, you would wonder, I said barren and isolated places? Because I also heard a story about an American family who lived in in a farm, and one night they got assaulted by aliens. They survived and lived to tell the tale, but there were no witnesses other than the family that got attacked. They described the aliens as frightening creatures that were immune to gunfire, and looked liked over-sized, wingless bats with long ears, teeth of a shark, and white skin. But some people believe that the American family made the story up to get popular and get money. So anyway, isolated and barren areas are convenient places to look for alien life.

This post was directed mainly at helping its readers know more about alien life, and I hope, after reading this post, you will know more about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment